close

 這裡有幾句幾乎天天用的上 比如說
  客人到你家   請不要客氣
  可這麼說 Make yourself at home.
  勸人別管閒事 可以這樣說 None of your business!
  201. He has a large income. 他有很高的收入。
 202. He looks very healthy.他看來很健康。
 203. He paused for a reply.他停下來等著•回答。
 204. He repaired his house.他修理了他的房子。
 205. He suggested a picnic. 他建議搞一次野餐。
 206. Here's a gift for you.這裡有個禮物送給你。
 207. How much does it cost? 多少錢?
 208. I caught the last bus. 我趕上了最後一班車。
 209. I could hardly speak.我簡直說不出話來。
 210. I'll have to try that.我得試試這麼做。
 211. I'm very proud of you.我為你感到非常驕傲。
 212. It doesn't make sense. 這沒有意義(不合常理)。
 213. Make yourself at home.請不要拘禮。
 214. My car needs washing.我的車需要洗一洗。
 215. None of your business! 與你無關!
 216. Not a sound was heard. 一點聲音也沒有。
 217. That's always the case.習以為常了。
 218. The road divides here. 這條路在這里分岔。
 219. Those are watermelons.那些是西瓜。
 220. What a nice day it is! 今天天氣真好!
 221. What's wrong with you? 你哪裡不對勁?
 222. You are a chicken.你是個膽小鬼。
 223. A lovely day,isn't it? 好天氣,是嗎?
 224. He is collecting money.他在籌集資金。
 225. I was born in Taiwam.我出生在台灣。

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    烔炆 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()